10/29/2013

Journey 23. The last days of Summer this Autumn. Bolko Island.

We've just shifted our clocks and I'm beginning to worry that the amount of daylight I'm going to get is insufficient. That's why I decided to prepare another post about the everlasting Summer in Autumn 2013.



Just a couple of shots I made about two weeks ago on Sunday at Bolko Island. It's not usual for me to turn at Bolko Island so early. I mean, some may say, it was pretty late - 10 o'clock - let's face the facts, we are busy doing something (from drinking coffee, answering phone calls, peeping on Facebook to negotiating contracts) during weekdays at 10 o'clock. But, believe me, 10 o'clock that Sunday was the time when Bolko was almost deserted. And it was sweet if you know what I mean - deserted Bolko - total silence, rays of sunshine dancing on grass, benches, trees and swirling leaves (and wild animals - check one of my photos). What can you possibly want more on a Sunday morning? A coffee will do - fortunately, it's all done for us - go and get yourself a decent coffee at Laba. Have a nice Sunday. And let the longest Summer of this Autumn last forever.









 PODPIS

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dzięki za odwiedziny. Feel free to leave a comment...